Absolute Auction – “Name Your Price”
Property to be sold to the highest bidder without reserve
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, December 2nd – 10:30 am
332 Chinoe Road, Lexington, KY
Sunday, Nov. 12th, 1-3 pm
Sunday, Nov. 26th, 1-3 pm
and by appointment
The Estate of Angel Levas
Auction proceeds to benefit Bluegrass Community Foundation
Great opportunity to live in Chevy Chase
- Classic Chevy Chase home on large corner lot
- First floor bedroom
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room plus breakfast nook
- Covered terrace
- Three large bedrooms and full bath upstairs
- Hardwood floors
- Basement with fi replace and exterior door
- Detached garage with solar panels
- Driveway on Hart Rd
- Centurion back-up generator
- Carrier gas furnace (2015)
- 50-Gallon gas water heater
For more information, contact:
James M. Schrader, Principal Auctioneer
859-288-5008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob McGoodwin, Broker
Terms & Conditions:
- The property to be sold is known as 332 Chinoe Road, Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky. See The property was surveyed and a copy of the survey was made available online to all potential buyers.
- The property is to be sold at Absolute Auction in its “as is”, “where-is” condition without any warranty or guaranty as to the physical condition of the property or any of the improvements thereon.
- This is a non-contingent auction sale. Any information contained in the Property Information Package or otherwise obtained directly or indirectly from the Auctioneer and/or Seller is being presented to the best of the Auctioneer’s and the Seller’s actual knowledge without independent verification. Therefore, it is your sole and exclusive responsibility to inspect the property; review the documents relating to the property; assess the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in the Property Information Package and any such other documents; and independently verify this information. In connection therewith, you have the sole and exclusive responsibility to select and consult with any and all professional advisors of your choosing in determining whether to bid at this auction. You acknowledge that you have relied exclusively on your own investigation and determinations and the advice of your own professional advisors, and expressly represent that you have not relied upon any information provided by the Seller or the Auctioneer in any way, whether through the Property Information Package or other documents, through the Auctioneer’s website, or by any oral, written or electronic communications with the Auctioneer or the Seller, or otherwise.
- There is no seller disclosure form. The property is being sold at auction, and this sale is to settle an estate.
- All prospective Buyers must register prior to auction with the Agents to bid at the auction.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the final sale price.
- The Purchaser must pay ten percent (10%) of the gross purchase price in certified funds or check with prior approval, immediately following the auction sale and must sign the Auction Purchase Contract. The balance of the purchase price shall be paid in certified funds within 30 days of the date hereof, with time being of the essence. The closing may be postponed only in accordance with the terms of the Auction Purchase Contract.
- The property will be conveyed to the Purchaser in fee simple, by deed of general warranty, subject to the easements, restrictions, and conditions of record, if any, affecting the property.
- All taxes and assessments shall be prorated as of the closing. All rents will be prorated at the time of closing.
- The property is to be sold as a single entity and shall include all permanent improvements located thereon but shall not include any movable personal property.
- Sellers agree to deliver to Purchaser complete possession of the property at the time of the closing.
- Sellers shall continue to maintain and insure property until the closing.
Announcements made the day of Sale take precedence over printed material or prior verbal statements.
Why Schrader Auction Group is Uniquely Qualified
The successful sale of a commercial property requires maximum exposure to the marketplace combined with knowledgeable and experienced real estate professionals who can provide both the Buyer and the Seller with accurate information, consultation and expertise to maximize the sales price. Our goal is to instill confidence in the Seller and confidence in the Buyer through our knowledge of the market, knowledge of the property and knowledge of the entire auction process. If engaged, you will know that the property will be well publicized, the entire transaction handled professionally and ethically and the highest possible sales price achieved. The reputation of Schrader Auction Group as experienced professionals who auction and sell high-end commercial properties adds value to the process and peace of mind to both Buyer and Seller.
Contact one of our representatives at 859-252-SOLD and learn about upcoming Real Estate Auctions or how to get maximum value out of your property:
For more information, contact:
James M. Schrader, Principal Auctioneer / Broker
859-321-5660 or email@example.com