Schrader Commercial Properties is growing! We are seeking a part-time accounting assistant to work closely with our accounting manager and property manager. The ideal candidate would be an accounts payable clerk and assistant in all areas in a busy office environment and would possess the following skillset:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on accuracy.
- Previous accounts payable and accounting/bookkeeping experience is required.
- Knowledge of Sage Software is preferred.
- Ability to handle a wide range of tasks and willingness to do anything that is necessary to get the job done.
- Strong verbal communication skills are required as you will be interacting with our team members, tenants, and property owners.
- Excellent professional and people skills are critical for this position.
Schrader Commercial Properties provides a friendly, casual work environment with a conveniently located office and ample free parking. We offer a flexible schedule and the opportunity to increase working hours based on our workload and your productivity.
Compensation, hours and responsibilities will be established based upon the experience of candidate and Schrader Commercial Properties’ needs. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.