2559 Kearney Ridge Blvd – Lexington$ 2,470,000.00
Address: 2559 Kearney Ridge Blvd, Lexington, KY 40511
Prime development parcels zoned R-4 (Multifamily Site / High Density Apartment). Total acreage includes properties at 2559 Kearney Ridge Boulevard and 2750 Meadowsweet Lane. Property was previously approved for construction of 240 multi-family units.
- Near Citation Blvd. in Lexington which provides excellent access to Interstate 75/64.
- Adjacent to areas of high residential growth, new industrial development, and large employers.
- 12-minute drive from Georgetown, KY. Georgetown continues to be one of the fastest growing regions in Kentucky and the employment rates are excellent with Toyota and related companies.
- U.S. 25 (Georgetown Road) has been vastly improved and four-laned which improves travel times to Georgetown and the Interstate.
- Access to Frankfort from this location is excellent.
- Lexington has grown significantly in this corridor as evidenced by the new elementary school, a number of new industrial buildings in close proximity to the site and the continued development of Coldstream Research Park.
Lot Size: 14.71 AC
Lot Type: Multifamily (land)
APN / Parcel ID: 38203800
Gently rolling with relief of 17′ across the northern parcel corresponding to elevations of 930′ to 947′. Southern parcel is gently rolling with relief of 15′ with elevations of 925′ to 940′. There are no known floodplains or floodways on the site.
Survey 1 Survey 2
Geotechnical Report by AW 10 3 06 Ph 1 Environmental Report by AW 9 29 06
Deed Purchase from Barlow Homes 3-29-07